PentaxWorld - the World of Pentax Users!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Login problems

August 18, 2013, 02:00:58 AM
Read 14626 times

fevbusch

Login problems
« on: August 18, 2013, 02:00:58 AM »
  Tim, if you're watching, I'm again having log in problems.  Won't stay logged in long at all.
Question:  If I'm NOT logged in will I still be notified by e-mail any time there's a reply to
  a post I created or am watching.    Freddy

August 18, 2013, 11:41:11 AM
Reply #1

Offline Pacerr

• Administrator

Re: Login problems
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 11:41:11 AM »
Quote from: fevbusch
  I'm again having log in problems.  Won't stay logged in long at all.
Question:  If I'm NOT logged in will I still be notified by e-mail any time there's a reply to a post I created or am watching.    Freddy

Perhaps check your 'Preferences' in the manage Profile section -- there's a selectable choice of how long you wish to remain checked in.  Click on your name then work through the Modify Profile section in the left margin of the screen.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 11:45:40 AM by Pacerr »
H2  -  I'm not gettin' any smarter in my old age -- I'm just finally beginnin' to run out of really stupid things to do. Doesn't mean I'm not tryin' though.

No trees were killed or injured in the sending of this email, but billions of electrons were really, really agitated.

August 18, 2013, 05:31:43 PM
Reply #2

fevbusch

Re: Login problems
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 05:31:43 PM »
Yeah, thanks, Pacer.  I went thru all this  many times with Tim.  At one point I cleared out some of the cookies.  And it stayed on-line for many days
  before ultimately going back to offline.  I think its a problem with junk upsetting my Google.
   What I want to know is even if I"m off line will I still receive e-mail  messages and replies to forums I'm following.
      Freddy